Hello, Fellow Nittany Lions
- Don’t forget to join us Saturday at Milardo’s as our Lions take on the Iowa Hawkeyes, Saturday 10/12 at 7:30 PM.
- Our PSU chapter is planning an event. We are going to attend a CCU football game against Troy. It is a bye week for Penn State. The game is on November 2nd at 1 PM. The cost will be $20 per ticket. We have 18 people committed to going so far! If you are planning on attending, please let Tom Hendrickson, Paula Brown or Jacki Glazer know immediately and must pay by Friday at Milardos. We are also looking at doing a tailgate if possible. News:
- We want to congratulate the winners of our 2019 Golf Outing. In First Place, we have the Dunes Gators which consisted of 1. Mark Cierzan and Capt. Ron Hyman 2. Dan Hyman and Tanner Cierz. The Kitch Table finished second they had 1. Rod Zamrik Capt. Jimmy West 2, Larry Peak and Bill Arrington. Finishing third was the Wild Cats they had 1. Todd Richards and Mark Richards 2. Scott Richards and Craig Richards. Great job on placing and thank you to everyone who participated.
- We also want to thank our sponsors; LOGAN’S ROADHOUSE, Mister Sparky, HACKLER COURSE, MyrtleBeachFamilyGolf.Com, MYGOL, Abuelo’s, Lions Pride, Millardo’s Pizzeria and Sports Pub, Eggs Up Grill, Archer’s Action Auto Service Center, EDWARD JONES Making Sense Of Investing, The TRESTLE Bakery & Cafe, STICKY FINGERS Ribhouse, Benjamin Franklin The Punctual Farmer, Pacino’s Medditerean Grille, Litus To Let, SGG Consulting LLC, MCLELLAND TRAVEL Packaged Travel By Air Land and Sea, KIA Myrtle Beach KIA, MASON Tire and Auto Service, TBONZ Gill and Grill, Old Fashioned Style PRIMOHOAGIES It’s Not Just A Hoagie… It’s A Primo! Some restaurants that supported this event are also; Sam Snead Oak Grill, Eggs Up Grill, Handley’s Pub/Grill, The One Ole Irish Club, Pacino’s, Millardo’s Pizzeria, Mcfadden’s Sports Club, Sticky Fingers, Banditos, Micheals Pizzeria, Doesn’t Matter Bar/Grill, Trestle and Burger Fi, Talenthrsolutions. This event would not have been possible without our sponsors and businesses, as a thank you, our members and business should go to these places.
- In addition several golf courses; Legends, River Oaks, Eagles Nest, Whispering Pines, Wackesaw Plantation East, Meadowlands, Farmstead, Glen Dornach, Diamond Back, Farmer’s Group, Dune’s Club, Beachwood, Mystical Golf, My Golf, Indigo Creek, Crown Park, Burroughs + Chapin Family, The Heckler Course. All these golf courses donated gifts cards for rounds of golf at their courses. Numerous buisnesses also helped out with their support; Archer’s Auto, Jud Kuhn Chevrolet, Edward Jones, SGG Consulting, Mister Sparky, Mclleland Travel, Detrick’s Car Wash, Ben Franklin Plumbing, LITUS To Let(Douglas Miller), KIA of Myrtle Beach, Food Lion, Kroger’s, Berry Financial, Mason’s Tire, Scrubby’s Car Wash, NTB, Coggen Security, State Farm “Jamesha Gove Cogen”, Steven R. Cotillion, MERILL LYNCH. Again we just want to thank all our sponsors and businesses for everything they do for us.
In other news join us for our Fourth Annual Holiday Happy Hour Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 6:00 p.m. at Liberty Brewery and Grill Broadway At The Beach
Happy hour prices until 8 p.m. on food and drinks. After 8:00 happy hour prices remain on food but drinks go back to regular menu prices.
Drinks at 6:00 and we will be seated and order food at 6:45.
RSVP to Jackie Glazer via text or phone call to 724-244-4522 or at the watch parties at Milardo’s by Sun. Dec. 8.
We hope to see you there!
- 2019 Membership Invoice, RunYourRoute7.17.19, RYR variations, Handout Single Game,FB trafficparking key points, 7192019-big-ten-helmet-scheduleHave a great rest of your week and be sure to check out the website for an updated golf tournament section.