• 4th Annual Golf Tournament on June 8th. Time is running out don’t forget to sign your team up and support the chapter.
• Join us at La Bella Amie Winery on Thursday May 30th from 12 noon to 5 PM.
o Live music and no entrance fee. You can bring in food and snacks, but NO beverages of any kind. Wine tasting is $3.00 and includes tax and a wine glass. No reservation needed.
• Join us for our 3rd annual cruise, January 2020, as we go aboard Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas. We will be cruising for 7 nights on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary and are currently holding cabins. Registration and brochures are attached below and can also be found on our website.
• Mark your calendars for the annual picnic and meeting on Sunday, June 23rd. It will be held again at the International Club in Murrells Inlet. The picnic will be from 5PM to 8PM. Cost should be same as last year at $15 but we are waiting final word. Come enjoy with the group. Food will be burgers, hot dogs, BBQ wit sides and cobblers for dessert. RSVP to Steve Griswold at email@example.com
• Golf committee chairperson Ralph Waltman along with Steve Cottillion were recently on Carolina & Co Live talking about the upcoming golf tournament and our organization. Check out the link to the video. The segment is around the 14 minute mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
• The Penn State men’s lacrosse team secured a spot in the semifinals and will take on no. 5 Yale this Saturday at 2:30PM. You can catch the action on ESPN2. If they win they will take on the winner of Virginia vs. Duke for the National Championship on Monday the 27th at 1PM on ESPN2.
Continue to register for our 4th Annual Golf Tournament! Join the Myrtle Beach Chapter on June 8th, for a fun day with fellow members, family and friends.
Interested in helping with the event?
• Volunteers are needed the day of the tournament to help with tasks like setup, sell raffle tickets, mulligans and other games on the course. We also need people to watch over raffles and prize items during the tournament.
Is your business interested in sponsoring our golf tournament? Do you know of a business that would like to get involved? If so, contact us! Sponsorship at our event is a great way to get recognized, in addition to helping with our community initiatives.
• Friends of Penn State Sponsorship are available. $25-$50 value (gift certificate or cash donation). Names will be listed on the signage of contributors.
Have you visited our website? If not, check it out! Do you have suggestions of what you would like to see in these emails or on our website? Let us know.