• Join us at La Belle Amie Winery on Thursday May 30th from 12 noon to 5PM.
o Live music and not entrance fee. You can bring in food or snacks, but NO beverages of any kind. Wine tasting is $3.00 and includes tax and a wine glass. No reservation needed.
• Join us for our 3rd annual cruise, January 2020, as we go aboard Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas. We will be cruising for 7 nights on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary and are currently holding cabins. Registration and brochures are attached below and can also be found on our website.
• Jason’s House: Anyone interested in volunteering at Jason’s House this August will need to attend a training on Friday, May 31st. We need to get names of volunteers by May 17th. Please contact Deb Banzhoff at email@example.com
• Thanks to all that joined us at the Pelicans game this week. The group had a great time and enjoyed a win by the pelicans. We even gave the guy in the background a hard time for being an Ohio State Fan without any arrests!
• The no. 1 PSU men’s lacrosse team takes on no. 8 Loyola Maryland at noon on Sunday the 19th on ESPN U.
Continue to register for our 4th Annual Golf Tournament! Join the Myrtle Beach Chapter, on June 8th, for a fun day with fellow members, family, and friends.
Interested in helping with the event?
• Volunteers are needed the day of the tournament to help with tasks like setup, sell raffle tickets, mulligans and other games on the course. We also need people to watch over raffles and prize items during the tournament.
Is your business interested in sponsoring our golf tournament? Do you know of a business that would like to get involved? If so, contact us! Sponsorship at our event is a great way to get recognized, in addition to helping with our community initiatives.
• Friends of Penn State Sponsorship are available. $25-$50 value (gift certificate or cash donation). Names will be listed on the signage of contributors.
Have you visited our website? If not, check it out! Do you have suggestions on what you would like to see in these emails or on our website? Let us know.